Download Bronze II Latin West Coast Swing: American Style, Basic to Intermediate Level 2
This teaching video shows in complete detail all of the steps of the West Coast Swing that we teach in our Bronze II Latin class. It starts with the very basic steps and continues onto Bronze level variations. . We took great effort to duplicate our method of teaching onto each video. The result is a video library that is the perfect complement to our in-class instruction.
We can ship orders to any country in the world.
Every variation is shown a number of times in expert detail and includes:
- Full description and demonstration of the step
- Front angle view and back angle view
- Man’s steps only with proper musical count
- Lady’s steps only with proper musical count
- Close up view of feet positions and foot work
- Proper technique of leading and following
- A simple routine that includes the variation
- Common faults and cures
- Dancing together with music
Duration: 46 min