Bronze I Latin 4-DVD Collection: International Style, Intermediate Level 1
4 DVD set: Cha Cha, Jive, Rumba, Samba
(All of our dvds have no region codes and can be played on any dvd player. We can ship orders to any country.)
The Bronze I Latin DVD collection comprises of 4 DVDs showing the International style Cha Cha, Rumba, Samba, and Jive. The Cha Cha and Jive are a continuation of the Beginners DVD videos while the Samba and Rumba are taught from the very basic steps. Each DVD features the directors and instructors of The Grand Ballroom, Andy & Wendy Wong, teaching and demonstrating all the steps.
These are the only DVD videos produced in Canada that show the International-Style Latin dance syllabus. All DVDs were filmed on location at The Grand Ballroom. Each DVD is a visual library of 100% of the steps that are taught in Andy & Wendy’s very popular group classes. Andy & Wendy took great effort to duplicate our method of teaching onto each DVD. They are the perfect complement to our in-class instruction. A step list is included with each DVD. Click on the individual DVDs to see a sample video clip.
Every variation is shown a number of times in expert detail and includes:
- Full description and demonstration of the step
- Front angle view and back angle view
- Man’s steps only with proper musical count
- Lady’s steps only with proper musical count
- Close up view of feet positions and foot work
- Proper technique of leading and following
- A simple routine that includes the variation
- Common faults and cures
- Dancing together with music
Total time of all 4 DVDs: 2 hours