Basic Technique for Latin Dances
This DVD is a must for all Bronze, Silver, and Gold students. It is a video compilation of our 4 hour Basic Latin Technique class covering the Cha Cha, Rumba, and Samba. The goal of the classes and the video was not to teach steps (we have 40 plus videos that do that…), but to show our students and you the all-important techniques that make you dance easier, feel better, and of course, look great. Now who wouldn’t want that!
The video will show in detail the following techniques:
- Proper body posture and alignment
- The technique of dancing the different chasses in Cha Cha
- A detailed description of the Rumba walk
- Leg action in Rumba and Cha Cha vs Samba
- Body rhythm and Cuban motion
- Rib cage and hip isolation movements
- Understanding the importance of musical count and beat values
- The difference in rhythm of the Samba basic, volta, walk, and bota fogo
Click here to read our customer testimonials.Click here to see the Step list for Latin Technique.
Duration: 1 hr 24 min