Silver Standard Slow Foxtrot: International Style, Intermediate to Advanced level 1
This DVD is a visual library of 100% of the Slow Foxtrot variations and amalgamations taught in Andy & Wendy’s hugely popular Silver Standard group class. The steps are not only taught and shown in great detail but are put together in special groupings to save you the hassle of figuring out how to link them together. Andy & Wendy took great effort to duplicate their method of teaching onto each DVD.
Every variation is shown a number of times in expert detail and includes:
- Full description and demonstration of the step
- Front angle view and back angle view
- Man’s steps only with proper musical count
- Lady’s steps only with proper musical count
- Close up view of feet positions and foot work
- Proper technique of leading and following
- A simple routine that includes the variation
- Common faults and cures
- Dancing together with music
These are the only DVDs produced in Canada that show the Silver syllabus of International style ballroom dancing. They are the perfect complement to your in-class instruction. The entire collection of Silver & Gold videos were filmed in at The Grand Ballroom. A step list is included with each DVD. The best value is to purchase the Silver Standard 6-DVD Collection package.Our DVDs have no region codes and can be played on any dvd player. We can ship orders to any country in the world.