Bronze II Latin 5-DVD Collection: International Style, Intermediate Level 2
5 DVD set: Cha Cha, Jive, West Coast Swing, Rumba, Samba
(All of our dvds have no region codes and can be played on any dvd player. We can ship orders to any country.)
The Bronze II Latin DVD collection comprises of 5 DVDs showing the International style Cha Cha, Rumba, Samba, Jive, and American style West Coast Swing. The first 4 dances are continuation of the Bronze I Latin DVD videos while the West Coast Swing is taught from the very basic steps. Each DVD features our directors and instructors, Andy & Wendy Wong teaching and demonstrating all the steps.
These are the only DVD videos produced in Canada that show the International-Style Latin dance syllabus. All DVDs were filmed on location at The Grand Ballroom. Each DVD is a visual library of 100% of the steps that are taught in Andy & Wendy’s hugely popular Bronze II Latin group class. We took great effort to duplicate our method of teaching onto each DVD. They are the perfect complement to our in-class instruction. A step list is included with each DVD. Click on the individual DVDs to see a sample video clip.
Every variation is shown a number of times in expert detail and includes:
- Full description and demonstration of the step
- Front angle view and back angle view
- Man’s steps only with proper musical count
- Lady’s steps only with proper musical count
- Close up view of feet positions and foot work
- Proper technique of leading and following
- A simple routine that includes the variation
- Common faults and cures
- Dancing together with music
Total time of all 5 DVDs: 3 hours